1 Ocak 2009 Perşembe

LOTTERY...


Last week me and cuma was talking about our chances of getting something. He said "i can be very lucky sometimes one of my uncles won the lottery two times to be lucky is like our family's custom". after hearing this, I said "let's buy a lottery ticket this christmas maybe we win!!" because I believe some people's luckiness. Then when one day in that week we went to cepa mall to watch a movie together. There were serafettin, hande, me, sakir, mesude, ayaz, nihan, hande, samet, sule, betul, sumeyye. We were crowded but it was better. anyway, after the movie ( body of lies) I and cuma bought a lottery ticket and we started to dream about our money:) as if we would won the lottery. we talked about what we would do if we won, where we would go, what we would buy ( cars, houses...) but yesterday night the big lottery was announced and... we couldn't win any money. I haven't seen him since yesterday but I am not sad about it because I believe that money is nothing. well we need it to live but not too much.A little money can make me happy. but some can do anything for money such as thieves, killers, beggers and so on... And ther real reason of some wars is getting more money and land between the countries I am sorry to say that money rules the world....

3 yorum:

nihaningezileri dedi ki...

I am sad for your not having won, but as you said, money doesn't mean everything. I wish you had won, but I hope the next time... :)

neslihan bozoglu dedi ki...

i am also sad like nihan for your not winning:)i wish you would win the next time and help me:)me and mummy bought a ticket for the new year but we also didnt win.but we were a bit more lucky than you at least we won amortization:)

Samet dedi ki...

I have never try any lottery in my life but I have some friends who won it. ı know only iddia because if you sit and think and if you are knowledgable about football you can probably win:)