23 Ekim 2008 Perşembe

doing listening homework with friends...

If you are in my section in listening and pronunciation course, you know our assignment about praat. But for the ones who don't know I wanna tell a litte bit. Well our instructor and her asisstant give us some words and sentences and want us to record these words and sentences with an headset, and upload them to moodle (a program created for our course). I think you got the point. For doing our first assignment, I and Neslihan gathered in my dorm room and tried to do some recordings but we could do only words but not sentences 'cos we laughed so much and got very tired so we postponed it to another night. After one night we decided to do recordings in Neslihan's room and with Sevda! And firstly we tried to START to record for a while 'cos Sevda is a very comic girl and made us laugh all the time. Well we managed to start but our recordings were very strange and the original recordings' diagrams were different from ours and we were getting furious slowly. At the end we were able to record some recording but they weren't done carefully 'cos we were tired from laughing again ang got bored of saying the same thing again and again. After my recording , Sevda said ''I will do a recording then finish!!'' I said 'ok' and she took the headset and said ''ZIKKIIIIIMMMMM'' it was so funny. I laughed so much that I nearly suffocated 'cos I couldn't breathe properly. Sevda was fairly bored and tried to relax but Neslihan was swearing at computer and I could do nothing but only watch them. I said to myself ''was it a good idea to do homework with friends?'' but now I can say it was an unforgettable night for me 'cos I had never laughed so much in my whole life:):) thank you Sevda and Neslihan I love you two....

Hiç yorum yok: