19 Ekim 2008 Pazar

making donation can be both dangerous and funny:)



I wanna talk about my first blood donation to red crescent. That night I went to a theatre course in our uni. That was very nice and I laughed so much. After that I came to dormitory and saw that there was nurses and a doctor in the corridor. I was with Sema, my friend from dormitory, and the nurse asked us to donate our blood for people in need. Well 'cos Sema is a thin girl she didn't wanna give her blood. But nurse turned to me n' looked over me than said ''you could make a donation'' with a smiling face. I thought it can be 'cos I have type of blood that is found rarely and I thought maybe I would rescue a life with my donation. After thinking about my weight for a while :) I decided to give my blood. I filled a form about my health and a nurse took a little blood from my finger and tested it and brought it to doctor and doctor said you were at the limit but you could give than took my blood pressure than I said I have generally low blood pressure he said that doesn't matter. I laid down on the litter than nurse came and inserted the syringe into my arm and my process started. It was going well and after the process ended they said to me stand up slowly and go and drink a soda water and eat a biscuit. while drinking the beverage, I started to be dizzy and there was a girl sitting near me she said '' are you ok?'' I said ''Noo'' then I held her arm and I don't remember after that 'cos I fainted. when I opened my eyes I was on the ground and there were people around and tried to help me to become to myself they were saying ''Helin can you hear us '' but I was feared and didn't know what was happening there and suddenly I noticed there were carrying me to the litter I was very confused... Doctor came and started to explain why I fainted than in every 10 minutes came to me and ask me ''how are you, are you ok?'' but I was very fine 'cos hande was near me and she made me laugh with a high voice she is very fun and she started to say ''I wanna make a blood donation'' doctor said ''you are too weak to give blood '' she said ''heey I am 5o kilos'' doctor said '' If a girl like Helin fainted, you could never bear with it'' than we started to laugh loudly. It was really a different day for me. firstly I had fun than I fainted than I had fun again... Thank you Hande for your help:):)


p.s: my blood donation proved useful and I rescued one person's life that made me forget what I had while giving that blood...

Hiç yorum yok: