18 Kasım 2008 Salı

I am so glad to be his :)

From looking at title you can think what it is? but it has a story. Well, I was going to write about another topic but I asked our instructor, Mr. Sakayoglu, '' what can I write to blog this week'' and he said '' you can write about Vandalism'' I know what Vandalism means but I need to research about it and in the middle of night I was so tired and couldn't find the strength to do that job and I asked again instructor ''I can't write about it now is there anything else I can write about?'' he said '' you can write a writing which starts with '' I am so glad to be his'' ( By the way, on my msn nick it is written that I'm so glad to be his:)) he gave me an idea about what to write. So I decided to write about my love:) and didn't want to break my instructor!

Well I don't know where and how I can start. Maybe it would be to start from beginning. I don't wanna bother you by telling every detail about our relationship 'cos it is too complicated. But I can say that it started with his seeing me -as he always says ''love at first sight''- he loves me for two years. We first met in our language course. The days when we were together were so nice. He always made me laugh. He is an interesting person. Sometimes he can be so humorous sometimes can be so emotional like a child ( but never romantic :p) I am learning anything different about him day by day. Like us, he is studying foreign languages department but in Akdeniz University and so he is in Antalya now:( Missing sometimes is too difficult to put up with but there is nothing to do. Because it is our choice to go these unis and we knew we would separate one day. Anyway despite these distances, to be his beloved is so excellent. Because I can say he could do everything for me and in summer, one day he called me and said '' honey I have a surprise for you!'' I said '' what is it?'' he said '' on my right arm your name is written!!!'' I was shocked because he tattooed my name which is permanent. So I know how much he loves me and I love him too. Thank god, he is mine and I am his...........

2 yorum:

Harika Başpınar dedi ki...

It must be really a big love as he have a permanent tatoo.. and you're so lucky to have been able to find such a feeling.. hope your love will be permanent, too :)

Sümeyye Ata dedi ki...

It really seems like an endless love...As Harika said u're so lucky to find and have the feeling "LOVE".
I think finding a real love is so diffucult,I hope ur love is the real one :D