17 Kasım 2008 Pazartesi

my first love:)



Leonardo Di Caprio is my first love. I saw him first like many girls in the film '' Titanic'' and it was love at first sight. Maybe you can think how ridicolous it is but it was a real love because when I was 15 I thought only about him and all the time I was collecting his pictures, his poster and I was following magazines to get news about him. He is so cute and handsome for me.I think there were nearly a hunderd photos and posters of him in my files. I was so much in love that I put his photos in files and arrange them all the time. One day I hung his all poster on the wall near my bed and my mum came and looked at them surprisedly and only said '' you have to put them down!'' I was shocked because I hanged them in such a happy mood that I was depressed but I put them down and put in files again. In my class my friends knew how I loved him and they gave me some pictures of him or news about him which they cut from newspapers or magazines. I was trying to watch his all films. Even I wrote my names as '' Helin Di Caprio'' and also my msn account is ''fan of LEO'' But after I fell in love in a boy around me really, my love of Leonardo started to reduce but when I see something about him, I still get excited and wanna know what it is. Even when I was writing this writing and looked at his pictures, I felt something inside me like seeing an old friend of mine. Because it is said that first loves are never forgotten!!!

Hiç yorum yok: