27 Kasım 2008 Perşembe

ISSIZ ADAM :)










Last thursday, we, me, mert, şerafettin, nihan ,elif, hande (demirel), mesude, sümeyye and betül, decided to go to cinema in cepa- a mall opposite of METU- but we had to come back by 15.40 because we had trkish lesson and had to participate in it unless we would have non-attendance and would fail from non-attendance for serafettin it was too important 'cos it was his last chance to attend the class and for me and mert it was important 'cos we will go to our hometowns at coing thursday and wont ba able to attned the class so it will be a right not to attend the class. So we had to attend the class. Well we went to cepa by Mert's car and all of us ,9 person!!! Serafettin was in the boot of the car:) and betul and hande were on my,nihan's and elif's legs, mesude and sumeyye, Mert was driving the car. after ariiving (thank god for not having an accident) we had to decide the film which we would go. Firstly we said ''Osmanlı Cumhuriyeti'' but Mert said '' I watched all the films on view except ''Issız Adam'' and also I wanted to watch Issız Adam because it is said it is a good and moving film which I needed to. In the end we bought the tickets for 9 person thanks to ''gnctrkcll'' then we ate something before film 'cos we were hungry. after eating, we went to a market to get something to drink in the film then time of the film came and we had to run it was the first running of the day. We entered in the cinema palace and seated our seats. then film started it was good for me and soundtrack is also good and I cried in the end of film and I threw myself out and then sümeyye came and I hugged her and continued to cry then Serafettin came and said '' Time of crying is not now! after you fail the course of turkish you can cry!!!!'' and then I started to laugh and Mert said ''Hurry up!'' and then we started to run again to catch the class and again we seated in the car as we came and went to school. And while hurriyn up for cathcing the lesson we were thinking about a lie to say the instructor but we couldn't find anything to say. And I said '' we will say only ''sorry'' to hşm and seat uor places ok?'' they said ''ok'' and we interrupted the lesson and sat and the instructor continued to his lesson and I was breathless because that emotion intensity mixed me. Blues, homuor, fair and hurrying up were too much to catch in a day! But film was good, friends were soo good and so the day was so so enjoyable and good!! I thank all of my friends that made me be happy that day :) :)





2 yorum:

handeakalan dedi ki...

It is too bad because you didn't take me with you :) I also heard that it was a great movie and want to see it. ..

Ayaz BABAYEV dedi ki...

Yes ı agree wıth Hande ıt ıs too bad because ı wasnt there too.:)why dıdnt you take me:(