2 Aralık 2008 Salı

A brigde in metu :)

Last sunday I was in a good organization. It was so nice that I want to tell you too. There is an association in our university whose name is METU İSTANBUL GRADUATES ASSOCIATION (ODTÜ MEZUNLAR DERNEĞİ).In this associaton there is a part whose name is bridge group. This group makes some assistances for the poor schools and children and make students continue their school in better conditions and make them see some new places. You may think how could I participate in this group. Thanks to Şerafettin I am in this group because he is in too and he is bursar of this association. 2 weeks ago he said to me I wanted to go Eskişehir to see my friends but I had to participate the organization of the brigde group but times of them overlapped and he wouldn't participate. And he asked me if I could go instead of him and I accepted ( I could not refuse him:)) but fortunately I accepted because it was such a effective thing that I decided to be a member of group. The last sunday our group's captain went to Yenice village and took the students of 8 grade to here and we were together with them all the day.we helped them to wander around and make them learn something about metu and we ate together and after eating lunch we gave them a problem which is made up from two nails and they were telescopic and we wanted the students to solve them from each other of course firstly they had difficulty to solve it but after a few attempts some of them managed to solve. but some of them couldn't. And we ,their sisters and brothers, show them how to solve. after learning ,they were surprised and they were happy to learn something new. and then we brought them to their villages and after coming our dorms I was too tired but I was so happy because I did something beneficial for them and now I am a member of that group! Thank you şerafettin :):)

Hiç yorum yok: