18 Aralık 2008 Perşembe

catching the right angle!


In the photograhy art, there are so many things that must be known and fulfilled. one of them is perspective. With the help of perspective and angles, so nice photos and scenes can appear. In these photos you see things as if they are some things different. And why am I writing about this topic? Because last week when I opened my facebook account there was an update about one of my friends. It was said that he added some photos and I became curious about them and opened his profile to look at photos. they attracted my attention because they are fairly good. I admire those who took that photos and I want to show you some of them. I think you will like them...

1 yorum:

nihaningezileri dedi ki...

Oh yes they are so good. I liked the 3rd and 4th ones most. Thanks for your sharing,