7 Aralık 2008 Pazar

My sweetie cousin:)

As I have so many aunts and uncles, I have many cousins from every ages and so I know every type of child in any age. Well especially there is one of them I love most. His name is Cahfer and he is the son of my aunt. he is 24 years old. he has been living in Batman for 12 years and he has changed so many school so far. not because of his laziness, naugthiness or something else, but because of his unluckiness. he has had some problems about his family and he had to quit school and then had to start again but because of his age. he is a litle bit old for high school. but he was accepted for a high school in batman. the name of the school is ''Commercial Vocational High School'' he completed it and then entered to uni entrance exam but unfotunately he couldn't pass it. this year he started to learn english and he has planned to go Bulgaria. So sometimes while online chatting, we try to speak in english but he has difficulty in speaking and I help him. well when it comes to his personality, he is so strange because sometimes he can be so comic but sometimes can be so uncompanionable and sometimes he can be so snappish that I can kill him. While we were children, we argued so much and now we are laughing what we did as a child. and now while I am writing this article, I am at his house and he is sitting near me and reading what I am writing and trying to understand what I am writing. And thank God he can't understand clearly and exactly how I am thinking about him because he will be spoiled and I can't bear it!!!! He is like my elder brother. In addition my brother and he have been very close friends since their childhood and they share everthing with each other but not with me and I, like a curious child, try to learn what they are doing but they don't let me know.They have seen me as a child all the time and even now they are seeing me like this. despite this situation, Thank God I have them and this family I love them so much. so while I am away, they miss me and I miss them but what can I do? everything is for my future and they are happy and proud of me:)

Hiç yorum yok: